Mental Health Awareness Week - 18 - 24 May 2020
Click here for resources to promote and support mental health awareness.
At Loose Primary School, we are committed to supporting the emotional health and wellbeing of pupils and staff. We know that everyone experiences life challenges that can make us vulnerable and at times, anyone may need additional emotional support. We take the view that positive mental health is everybody's business and that we all have a role to play.
Throughout our Wellbeing section we may refer you to external websites and links, please note that we cannot accept responsibility for the content of third-party websites. Please let us know if you experience any issues with the links provided.
At our school we:
- Help children to understand their emotions and feelings better.
- Help children feel comfortable sharing any concerns or worries.
- Help children socially to form and maintain friendships
- Promote self-esteem and ensure children know that they count.
- Encourage children to be confident and 'dare to be different.
- Help children to develop emotional resilience and to manage setbacks.