Quick run through of day so far for you.
10.30 am and we are on the A3 to Portsmouth. So far both coaches are very quiet which is quite unnerving! Lots of sweets being eaten.
12.50 and we have eaten lunch on the ferry and are all on our way to Amazon World.
Lots of pictures for you at Amazon World. We have had a great time and are now (4pm) on our way to Winchester House.
5.30 we are unpacked ( mostly ) and settling in. We have had our fire drill and safety talk. We have dinner at 6 pm.
Funny quotes: (Always unnamed to protect identities but you know who you are!)
- I thought a sausage roll was a sweet ( when eating it on the coach)
- Can we have McDonald's (at service station)?
- Is the coach coming with us on the ferry?
- We are in Spain now.
- Do people actually live on the Isle of Wight?
- Are there any schools here?
- How long is the ferry? ( we gave the answer in feet!)
- I have taken all my photos ( before arriving at first venue!)
- I've only got 4 photos left ( at Amazon World)
- Can you help me make my bed ( with lots of begging - please, please)