1pm, waiting to get off ferry and onto the Isle!
4pm, been to Amazon World and had fun with animals, in the adventure playground and of course,we have spent all our money! On way to Winchester House.
Quotes of the day
"I 've taken all my pictures" ( by at least one of us before we were off the m25! We cannot wait to see your photos!)
"My lunch is on the coach" ( after several reminders to take lunch to eat on the ferry)
"I've lost my hat!" ( whilst we were on coach before we left the ferry. It was found within 30 mins under his seat!)
"Look at the Eagle!" ( it was an aeroplane)
"Where are the resorts?"
"Look - Stonehenge!"
Facts of the day
- We are learning the songs to Joseph wherever we go on the coach!
- The stretch of water we crossed today is called The Solent.
- Ring tailed lemurs like to jump on Mr Groves!
- Red ruff lemurs like to smell us!
- We are learning to make our beds!